Arkanova Energy Corporation (OTCBB:AKVA) is an exploration and junior production company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Arkanova is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties. The company has secured working interest in two key North American areas; Montana and Colorado. The company relies on experience, science and proven growth strategies in order to continuously balance a risk/reward portfolio.
The company’s prime objective - achieve and exceed the expectations of our investors, business partners, communities and employees.
- Develop and Extend Existing Core Properties
- Continuously Acquire Science Driven Data for the Development of our Core Properties
- Continued Research and Education on New Technological Advances
- Focus on Cost Control
- Continue focus on maximizing production of the Two Medicine Cut Bank Sand Unit (TMCBSU), Montana
- In field horizontal drilling in the Bakken/Three Forks Shale
- In field horizontal drilling of the Upper and Lower Cut Bank Sands
- Evaluate and asses the studies provided by Schlumberger for the development of the Bakken/Three Forks Shale and Cut Bank Sands, Montana
- Proactively research and evaluate new and progressive technologies to enhance production and aid in exploration
- Manage overhead while maximizing revenue
- Effectively organize people and assets